22.214.171.124 DrWebber Tundra 1.14m
– 17.09.21.: file checked and re-uploaded
– probably the best and most stable Tundra for WoT out there
1. All trainers are intended only for the 32-bit version of the game client and run with Administrator rights. It does not matter which Windows you have, 32 or 64. The main version of the game! Offsets (memory addresses) for the 32-bit version of the game are different from offsets for the 64-bit version of the game. Offsets are the addresses of the cells in memory at which the values change. . (turning on turning off trees, sky, etc.)
2. DrWebber – without a miner. It’s just that the trainer itself is scripted and at startup it is unpacked, the “non-scripted” version of the trainer is launched, so antiviruses are extremely unsatisfied with this. A trainer was written on the Cheat Engine. + The trainer uses signatures in the search for working offsets, so it does not need to be updated after each patch or micropatch, only a very big game update can spoil it.
3. Japonamat – Trainer written in Delphi. In view of the fact that this is Delphi, this means an automatic constant load on the processor if very briefly. This is a feature of Delphi. Miner is not there, at least in the original source. + The trainer is written not on pure Delphi but on the HiAsm engine – a constructor, which gives an additional minus to the optimization of the program. The trainer is also protected by ASProtect, which gives additional false positives by antiviruses.
4. EasyTundra – it is written in C # (si sharpe) therefore it is necessary that .NetFramework is enabled / installed on the computer 4. There is no protection on the trainer, very few antivirus operations from 0 to 3 maximum. In fact, this trainer is the only one that is at least somehow optimized and there is no CPU load, although there is not a big minus in the form of NetFramework, it is usually always on the PC, but in some Windows builds the component is turned off and you need to turn it on.
5. All the trainers presented here on the spears in the basic sense work exactly the same. Use WriteMemory and ReadMemory. . . This windows API Wargaming can very easily intercept and ban anyone who uses it. But apparently so far they do not have such a tool in the client. . which is very strange. . it’s very easy to implement.
The differences are not big, somewhere there is a radio, somewhere a quick close of the game, somewhere a check for a bug with Alt + Enter trees.